Friday, December 16, 2011

15/12/11


If everything goes smooth,

today would be the second month of our annivesary.

Changes always faster than plannning,

never thought this will happen;

but it is happen.

Last month was our first month annivessary,
that time you forgot,

after i hint you said to me happy annivessary.

At that moment i feel so sweet and lovely,

but now everything changed.

Looked back the texts in my mobile,
all those memories that spent with you been recalled.

The first time you said you love me,

the first time you so jealous about me and my guy friend,

the first time you so worry about me when i sick,

the first time you scold me when i think negative,

the first time we argue and so on.


I miss the way you looking at me,

i miss the way you laugh me,

i miss the way you concern me,

i miss the way you love me,

i miss the way you care me,

i miss the way you tease me,

i miss the way you angry me as well.


I miss the way you hug me,

i miss the way you kiss me,

i miss the way you hold me,

i miss the way you for everything.


Today i told you that i miss you,

but what is the respond i get from you?

Between your answer gives me a clear answer,

at that moment i laugh at myself,

why am i think so simple and silly???


Maybe you'll feel frustrating after you saw it,

but yes or no, actually not a big deal for me,

i thinking is that a right choice to tell you i miss you?

I never get an answer for that question,

what i can say is.......

just let it.......


If there is a day or whole month i never find you,

will you miss me all the times?

On and off asking myself those silly question,

between i feel happy when my lecturer told me that

he gradually feel happy with my improvement,

it gaves me motivation to work better in this 2 weeks time,

so.............WORK FOR IT!!!

No comments: