Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012

In the brand new year of 2012,

what things you wish to do in this whole year??

I believe everyone is greedy, so do i,

i wish i can stay happy, healthy, and many;

and also wish all my friends can stay happy all these while.


Having down mood currently,

why am i thinks of you for these few days;

i really don't ever understand.

Am i did not work hard to forget everything about you?

Am i fall down again?

Am i have't fully walk and move from past?

I hate myself seriously,

why am i not stay strong when i think of you?


I understand and very clear that there is impossible between you and me,

but i don't even know why i cant delete all the memories,

am i din't delete it or i don't wish to delete it?

I feel pain when those memories appear in my mind,

but i can't tell anyone how pain am i, especially you!


Day by day, i thought i can put down everything in past,

and move on to my new life and let it recover as well;

but why am i cant fully recover?

How long am i going to sustain?

Wehn can i let go everything happened in past?


I'm sorry to all my friends if they know i feeling down,

i know they all will worry about me especially my friend in UK.

I promise my friend that i will be fine in short term,

and i know i can't break the promises between me and my friend.

Hopefully this mood only for short while, i should cheer up.

CHEER, I CAN DO IT!!

No comments: