Sunday, December 11, 2011

*struggling*

Struglling struggling struggling,

i hate struggling !!

Why am i so struggling at this moment?

I don't want struggling, i don't want!!

What can i do now?


Im forcing myself not to think about you,

but why it seems like so hard for me?

Am i never try it hard or i don't wish to forget?

Although forcing myself not to concern anything about you,

but seriously im fail to do so.

The more i forcing myself, the more i miss you,

it sounds so silly and naive.


I know i had stand up from where i fall,

even forcing myself use to it with the life without your texts and phone call,

but why am i keep looking and waiting?

You are everything in my mind,

therefore i feel sad and hurt when you treat me cold,

i know i shouldn't do so, i understand.


I really need someone to support me,

i very wish the person is you,

but that is impossible for now, and i know it.

Maybe im too soft to handling this kind of emotion,

i shall learn to be a tough girl.


Stand up from where you fall isn't tough,

but you need to keep move it when those memories appear in your mind;

and that is tough for me,

and that is what makes me struggling as well.

I shall find the way out, i must!

No comments: