Sunday, April 10, 2011

"Wood chopstick"

Today i tried a new thing, something kinda like massage, but slightly different with that.

Last week my parent tried that, they feel not bad after they tried,

therefore they tried again for today...wow.....

She was an aunt around 60years old, but she doesn't look like that,

she using a thing kinda like wood chopstick when she started helped my dad.

At first, she use that "wood chopstick" to beat my dad's leg for several minutes.

Later on, i can saw the blue black appear and swelling on my dad's leg,

then she use her hand beat his shoulder, i can saw the difference of my dad's shoulder.

For my dad's case, he feel his leg very tired, therefore the aunt more focus on his leg.

Through that she can know internal health problem, and try to help as well;

after my dad done, my dad feel relax then she called me and helped me for f.o.c @.@

Obviously i bit scared, but still take a try on that *clap clap*

She hold my hand and slowly massage, she said that im so thin opps...!!

She continued said i have a good body shape, so that if i keep maintain like now would be better.

I was wonder, huh?? good body shape?? do i have?? i don't think so...>.<"

Slowly she mentioned my internal health problem, =.=

Ouch!! so pain when she used her thumb to press my hand until i unable say thing *ouch*

Oh no!! both hand also pain, but the feeling of pain was different. =.=

Then, she press my shoulder with her hand and slowly beat it as well, ouch!! so pain.....!!!@.@

But after she helped me beat my shoulder, i feel much relax especially my shoulder ^^

Even though when she beat my shoulder, i unable to say anything because it was painful;

but i can see the result after i tried my own, seems tonight i'll have a nice sleep ^^

She still keep remind me that drink more water as my internal body not very good =(

So...no choice...have to bring my bottle wherever i go (even i do so @.@)

Anyway, this was my new experience hopefully i can try it again by next week =)

No comments: