Monday, April 11, 2011

Thinking about "you"

Maybe i don't know many things about "you",

Maybe i don't ever have the chance to know more about "you",

Maybe i don't ever have the chance to start relationship with "you",

Maybe i don't ever have the chance to chat with "you" anymore,

Maybe i got no chance to meet "you",

Maybe Maybe Maybe and Maybe..

I do try my best to slowly know more about "you",

but it seems the more i want to know, the far "you" walk away,

The more i want to know "your" feeling, but i fail....

I do try many ways to know and understand what "you" think of, but i fail..

I don't know where can know about "you", therefore i refer from horoscope..

I know it sound silly and stupid, but is the way i can do without let "you" know.

According the horoscope, i feel quite accurate for "your" character..

Is it so hard to let me walk in to "your" heart?

Is it so hard to let me know "your" feeling?

Is it i expect too much on "you" or too care about "you"?

There was an month plus after that incident,

I did force myself to forget about "you", did use busy as excuse not to think about "you",

but end up, i fail...wonder why will i fail?? No matter how i also will think of "you"

p/s: Last friday i get a message from a number, when i click and read, it was 'i miss you'
That time i wonder, who was the person who sent me that text to my mobile phone?
But after i think, i think it was my ex bf if i no mistaken; anyway, i did not reply as well....=)

No comments: