Saturday, April 9, 2011

Special sitting

I received email from my coordinator past few days,

the content of the email was about the special sitting for coming exam....@.@

o.O i got "special sitting" for coming exam???

Because of the clashes of the subject, therefore they managed such for the students??

Hmm....i feel not very fair to student....>.<"

According to the email, i need to reach college before 9:30am for 13/4/2011,

then i'll sit for exam of a subject, after that will be quarantine from 12:10pm-2:10pm.

In this period i need to bring my food and study material along, i guess they will keep my mobile

phone as well, to avoid i contact with other people.

After 2:10pm i will sit for another subject with all the classmates in exam hall...

I can go home after i done the exam...sound tired...isn't it???

No comments: