Monday, May 3, 2010

MCQ

finally everything clear with multiple choice......
finally i ask that question, even i wish to ignore it...
but answer............
shall it be better? i got no idea...really....
started to act happy...
started to act nothing....
started to keep repeat i am fine.....
started to keep repeat don't worry.....
started to act smile.......

when the moment i stop everything, your face appear in my mindset again....
when the moment i studying...
when the moment i listening song.......
when the moment i driving.....
when the moment i bathing......
and etc....

really no idea since when i become this..
keep tell myself....concentrate..
keep tell myself....focus...
keep tell myself....don't think so much..
keep tell myself....must happy...
keep tell myself....must trust....

end up everything mess up...the thing i always do, i mess up because of i not in the good condition
no sorry, no guilty, no blame, no angry and etc...
i try to understand your situation when you told me the answer...
sorry that you met me,
sorry that you like me,
sorry that make you so suffer....
sorry.....

i told you that i understand..i understand that not your fault..
i understand that you feel lost...i understand....
i understand that you not yet ready...when the moment you ready........i no dare to think...
the more
excuses i find for you to make myself feel better, the more failure am i...
there is nothing i can do right now, unless agree the request you said to me....
the thing i can do is...trust you, trust fate between us, trust you can walk out from somewhere you stuck with, try not to disturb you as i can and let you calm down to have clear mindset to ready for your coming exam....

"could we do this"?
"could we overcome this problem"?
i got no idea for it,
i really no dare to think of it,
but i will do it if in the end the thing is change, i'll accept it because certain is couldn't force. however i don't know how long will it takes, just can wait and trust...no matter worth or not....

No comments: