Friday, May 28, 2010

Special day

Today 28/05/2010 and tomorrow 29/05/2010 is a special day for me
Why shall i say special??because.....

Today is second month that i know you and also a date we start our friendship
and tomorrow........err....i keep it as a secret in my heart XD

Many thing is different comparing the month after we know each other until now..
But for me......today and tomorrow is a hard day for me to pass through it...
If i could pass it, i believe my life will be better than now...
If i couldn't pass it, i still will stay at the corner there continue my sad and emo life..
As a girl, honestly i don't wish to waste my time on a emo and waiting an uncertain answer from someone...
You can say i stupid, silly, or maybe ask me back am i like the person as well?
I can answer that, ya, i like the person but who can tell me how long shall i wait for the answer?
There are few possible answer, which is:

1. After i wait for a long time, then you come back to me and said you are ready to get a gf and start a relationship with me happily.
2. If i give up to wait the answer, i can continue my life alone and other thing just let it be. Fate is a thing which no one can predict and control, when it come, there is no one can stop it.
3. If i wait the answer, but end up the final i get is sorry, we really cannot start even we like each other, i think we better become friend, sorry.

Love can consider as a gambling, no one will know what is the ending.
Love can consider as a pair of shoes, only the right shoe will not make your foot feel pain.
Love can consider as share, no one will know when will it increase or decrease.

What type of shoes suitable my foot??
Seriously, i got no idea for it or change another way to say which is i still waiting my right shoe.
I believe that i could pass through these two days....
Not i don't want to wait, i just no dare to take a risk because i don't know what you want
From the way you treat me hot changed to cold, i really lost, but after few days i know i must continue my life as usual.
But right now, im enjoying my life as i can,try not to think any single thing of you.
When i saw your name, my heart feel pain.
When i saw your photo i miss you.
Sometime i wonder, if that time i don't change my mind will it better than now?
Anyway, this question i will just keep in my heart same as how much i miss you, i will keep it as well XD

4 comments:

Unknown said...

muz miss me more thn u miss him ya..
if not i jealous de o~~
hehe^^
=)

purple dolphin said...

hehehe..
thn u oso muz mis me more thn mis him o..can ma??XD
i oso wil jealous de o..hehehe =)

Unknown said...

sure wil miss u more thn i miss him lo..
know??
haha..
*hug* *hug*

purple dolphin said...

*hug* *hug*
thanks my dear...
u knw..lucky gt u beside me XD
otherwise,i really.......=.=