Saturday, July 25, 2009

Acknowledgement

These few days too many thing happen on me, how to describe my feeling? perhaps is mixed.
Firstly i would like to thanks amos, because when i down and he call me from singapore and comfort me as a friend, and also advice me to be stronger, i really appreciate it.
Secondly i would like to thanks cnlow, he also listen and comfort and worry me when he knew i down even he and amos also very busy with their work, very very appreacite it.
Thirdly,my daddy. Even how busy is daddy still can comfort me and advice me, very lucky to have you, my daddy. Daddy is the best!!
Next, my friend jeff. Most of the time i feel down i will find him and chat, even now he is in the singapore army, but he still chat with me when he online,thanks you very much.
Then, my cousin bro tommi. Even he shoot me when he knew my problem but still listen it and give me some opinion and advice, i know he is very concern about me.
Hmm, next is princess wen and davis. i know even davis didn't find me,but i sure he very worry about me, so do princess wen...thanks thanks lot.
After that, the most important person, my friend elaine. I know both of us having some problem to face it, but we still still stay beside each other when one party need another party. We need to cheer up...let's us do it together friend..

p/s: Those people i mention above, are the people that beside me when i very very down and worry about me. I promise you all and myself, i will find back the smiling that i lost in past and also will treat myself better and will not make you all worry about me. Give me 2 months time to let me work out, i believe everything will going better after that. And also 1 of my team member, thanks that you keep on "sour" me and make me laugh and keep ask me am i ok? I really appreciate it, i will remember those people who help me before....very very thanks you..

No comments: