Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Memories

Memories is a part of our life,
some people life in memory and lie themselves, some will just keep their memory.
For me, i will just keep those memories probably no matter sweet or bitter because that is part of my life.
Memory exist because something happen on you or in your life, make you unforgetable.
Yesterday got people ask me about my first love, then i told the person those memories i have in my memory.
On that moment i only realize that how pure is the memories that i have.
While i tell my memories to the person i also will smile and feel sweet...
People said first love is unforgetable, is that true? i not sure, but for me, it is.
Those memory really brings me happiness, sadness, touching, appreciate...
That also cause me very appreciate the thing i have right now, even first love make me feel regret but as long we still friend and we satisfy that with our current life.
Without past, there is no future,
Past can change a person.

Without love, i don't know what is love.
Without hurt, i don't know how pain is love.
Without cry, i don't know how much i love you.
Without pain, i don't know how deep i love you.
Without sweet, i don't know love can bring happiness.
Without angry, i don't know that i so care about you.
Without regret, i dont know how to appreciate.
Without you, i lose those memories in my mind.
Without memory, my life not colorful.

Will you and i become memory? i really got no idea...
I don't wish but i understand that not everything happen as what we expect,
but at least i did try my best to do well while i have that.
i believe as we don't expect or desire much in our life, will get lesser arguement.
Expect less and do more what we can do in our life....

No comments: