Monday, July 27, 2009

Friendship

Friendship, perhaps everyone need it no matter when.
But how we define the word of "friendship"?
What is the different between friendship and stranger?
For me, friendship mean the person stay beside you when you need he/she/them.
Is everyone think so? I not sure of it.
Ya, everyone has different mind and different way to define the word friendship and i also cannot said the way how i define the word is accurate than others.
But if the person who stay beside you when you feel down yet he/she/them want you to do something that you dislike and said it friendship is like how we get point through credit card to get the reward that we want? And said if you don't do it, then she/he/them don't talk with you or don't be your friend anymore?
No doubt that the person really help you much when you down,need help and give you advice,is friendship=we earn point through credit card to get the reward that we want to?
I know the person can meant it if said don't talk with you, because you are not the only person who know the person.
At that moment i feel like, oh gosh, is that call friendship?
Or i used to be how my friend treat me from primary school until now?
My friends will stay beside me when i need them, and will concern and worry about me, but they never think what to get any reward from me even after i happy back or what.
I also stay beside them when them need me no matter how busy am i, just want them happy thats all, thats what i wish my friend can stay happy every moment.
I know for someone it sound silly and childish, is the world do not have real and pure friendship between each other?
Or human choose not to believe the word friendship??
I cannot comment how the person define the word friendship isn't correct, perhaps i really used to be how my friend and i treat each other.
As long my friend and i feel comfortable with the way how we treat each other.....

No comments: