Friday, September 19, 2008

time is the best thing to prove everything?

when i wake up at 6:45am that time i very wish i don't wake up and continue sleep as i can, because i know i not enough sleep again..recently feel very tired and sleepy, again i almost fall asleep during the class..i don't know whether lecturer got notice or not..haha..honestly i did pay attention as i can during her class..but..always feel sleepy don't know whether is her class too boring or i too tired? my friend who taking same subject with me this semester told me that recently i looks like a human who lost soul..haha..i know what she mean to me and i also know that she also worry me when she notice that recently i do not have much energy to do anything, she said i am silly..haha..i know she also worry that i cannot concerntrate in my studies..finally today i pass up my enrolment form for next semester..actually quite heavy if i take 4 subjects in 1 semester, anyhow, i also have to cope it and rush..hmmm...next wednesday going to present the role play in the confrence hall of my college..obviously i really nervous..haha...i really scare and worry that during acting on the hall..i will laugh, because when we practice my group member keep on make something to make me laugh..i also don't know what happen to them..haiz..so bad..haha..

p/s: i know you were sick, i hope you can take care yourself..nothing is important than your health..perhaps we can get our solution soon..time is the best thing to prove everything..i believe..

No comments: