Sunday, September 21, 2008

feeling..

hehe...finally i can eat the thing i wish to eat for so long..at first i thought i will go eat with you because you promise me that when you come back you will fetch me go to eat but.....at last i eat with my college mate..i go eat lunch with her then we continue shopping to search something that we want to get..we walk and chat many thing because we have no meet for long time and hard to get chance to eat together and chat together like first time we study in college..i very enjoy the lunch with my college mate, and also very miss the time i spend my time with them, that time all of us sure very happy. now seems like very hard to meet them because all of us taking different subjects...hmmm...last night i got a surprise..hehe..finally my brother came back from Kampar and before he came back he told us that he will come back on next wednesday but he came back yesterday without tell us...hahaha...my mother get surprise that when he stand outside the door...yeah...finally he came back and at least i not so lonely...hehehe...anyway..he came back he also very busy because many people miss him as well...wonder that what kind of formal suit is suitable for a character of a "boss"..hahaha...next week i will have presentation after that i have to rush for assignment and also my test before my semester end..but before my semester going to end, i have to "meet you" for few weeks and few times..even though i knew that i sure will meet you accidently once i knew you study same college with me..and i also know that what should i do or what my reaction when i meet you..i wish i can no need meet you, because.... I DON'T WISH TO MEET YOU HONESTLY...

No comments: