Thursday, September 18, 2008

a new day, a new start and a new memory..

yesterday no sleep well..so..today got no much energy and almost fall asleep during my class..haha..recently i quite busy..but i quite enjoy with that..after 7 or 8 weeks everything will be change again..humans' life keep on changing, even character also same..a person who can treat you very good also will treat you cold or bad if some misunderstand happen between both of them..i...i...don't know how to describe my own feeling as well..when i feel down and nothing i can do, feel lost that time...who stay beside me and accompany me to pass through everything happen on me? actually there is not many people will do that and accompany me with that, because of that i know that who is really care about me and who is not..the person i expected can accompany me..i always wait for nothing when thing go to end..but those unexpected person accompany me when i need help..haha..something unexpected..anyway..actually i need to thanks them, nothing i can do for them..perhaps when they need my accompany..i will accompany them as i can..JUST FOR THEM!!! recently i also try to not so early go home as i can..i also will try my best to clear my mind during i studying..i also don't want i waste my time again because of those STUPID thing happen on me or around me..

p/s: i think you should know it clear that how you treat me so far....i think i no need say much you also will know..

No comments: