Monday, September 22, 2008

studies...

yesterday i whole night no sleep, until this morning 7 am something i only fall asleep but keep on awake after an hour i sleep which mean i awake at 8 something then i continue sleep and awake at 9 something until 12pm something i only wake up from sleep. when i wake up i feel bit headache and hungry..hehe..this time break my record again..i never thought that i can whole night no sleep but yesterday i did it..hmm....nothing to be proud of also...haha..tonight i have to sleep early very sleepy and tired, if tonight i sleep late again i sure become panda..hahaha..after wednesday i have to revise and prepare for my mid-term test for this friday..after that i have to rush for assignment then have to rush for final exam..then my semester will end lo..but now i have to suffer for few weeks before my semester going to end..temporary for now...i just want to study and do all the thing that i supose to do then only solve those thing that i need to solve..i don't wish there is something can make me lost my attention on study..other than that..i don't want think first, this semester my life looks like very busy than my long semester, everything have to rush and rush..somemore got continuosly few days morning class..this semester can make me become a panda..haiz..

No comments: