Sunday, September 21, 2008

are you ok?

hehe...today my cousin accidentally found the profile i wish to find..later i will go to see the profile as well..hehe..finally today is a raining day...after rain the weather very good and very nice..i like rainy day as well...every time raining...your word automatically will appear in my mind and make me reminds on you even it passed more than 1 year..long time we did not meet each other hope that you can pass your life with happy..hmm..have to prepare myself for study for my test and final exam..this time i have to get the high marks as i can..tonight my dinner...finally can eat with my family but during the dinner..my brother keep on saying and satire me until i speechless...haiz.this kind of brother...don't know should happy or sad..when he not around then i feel boring and lonely, but when he came back i feel...don't know how to describe...hahaha...opps..now i only remind that i need to find a person...he seems like having some problem, but...i hard to find him..hopefully he is alright with his problem..my another "brother" anything you can find me and share with me..do you know that day you said half to me about your problem then i seldom see you online after that day..i very worry about you..anyway..i hope that you can online as you can because i want to know what happen to you and make you so suffer..hopefully that you are alright at there...

No comments: