Wednesday, September 24, 2008

presentation..

today i wake up late,i suppose to wake up at 6:40 i wake up but switch off the alarm and continue sleep until 7:30 only wake up automatically then i shock that because i know i will late then faster prepare my thing and try to go out from house before 8am only will not late to college to practice our role play for the last time before presentation started..i dressed up as formal suit and i not sure whether is it look like a boss but i just know because of this presentation i wear the shoes that make my leg very painful and hurtful and have to stick 6 plaster each leg stick 3 plaster..haiz.because of the shoes i have to take off my shoes and walk in the corridor that without shoes with my friend hahaha...funny right?? we walked without shoes to find lecturer and lecturer ask us why we take out our shoes? we said because leg very pain, lecturer also laugh..not only lecturer when we walk in the corridor we knew that many people look at us when we walked thru the corridor but we did not bother because our leg very pain..is that the price that we need to pay??haha..today presentation..so far i think is quite good..our group member did put much effort for this role play hopefully we can get the high mark for this role play..when the role play was started the lecturer record all the group performance..after the presentation 5 members take picture as a memory..hehe..

p/s: to all my friend, i know all of you been worried about me since yesterady night, but i need time to get my way out and will force myself to accept the FACT that i need to accept once it happened to me.i know i have to bear with those complicated with myself once the thing happened to me, maybe i still will remind those memory with that but i believe i can do it..thanks all my fellow friend that you all still care me let me feel that no matter what happen you all still around me as well..thanks..

No comments: