Wednesday, September 10, 2008

role play

recently i feel very tired, keep on feel not enough sleep..after next week my team member and i have to presentation in our college conference hall. each group have role play based on their script, then my group..my role is a boss..a boss that have relationship with 1 of my manager which work under me, then i support my "bf manager" presentation even though his idea is bad enough compare with another manager under me. then there start the conflict between two manager and both managers have secretary work with them, and both secretary also have conflict and argument between them. the worst person is the employee because he work under both managers and they work in different way and push all work to the employee, so the employee feel very stressful..the ending...basically i also not sure because they keep on change the story, so i also not sure what is the confirm story then can practice act before the due date. first time have to act as a boss that have relationship with 1 of the manager, wonder that how am i suppose to act only can present and let the audience understand what our member going to tell them and how to let them understand our story about? i also don't know how..i was thinking and thinking..but still need to thinking..hopefully i can do it well as i can..

p/s: i also don't know how to describe my feeling, feel like speechless only can describe that feeling in my heart.

No comments: