Tuesday, September 16, 2008

bless you...

today..when i on my way driving back to home,i saw accident..the rider lay on the road with bleeding, there are some guy standing around him and looks like want to help him. when the rider lay on the road with bleeding the whole road stuck and become slow because some driver stop their car and the side and make the road stuck and become slow. when i saw the rider with hurt i immediately think of you or use another way to describe, your face suddenly appear in my mind when i saw that rider with hurt and bleeding. i know recently you get hurt during work, actually i really worry about you i believe you know it also. but.....hmmm..how to say..both of us now consider in the cold war and did not find each other as well..slowly and slowly our message become lesser and lesser, no more phone call, even chat through msn also lesser..you did take the photo of your hurt and send it to let me see i did ask you how you feel? but you make me feel that you are not very comfortable when you chat with me, i don't know whether i feel wrongly or what..but i know even i send you message, you also will not reply me (maybe), and i feel like i am a foolish to wait your message for whole day and end up i get nothing..you told me that thursday you no need work, i also don't know whether we still need to meet or not.....my group member practice to act our own role play after the class, all of us get the idea how to act and become better than previous time we practice..hopefully we all can do it well in the presentation...

No comments: