Monday, September 1, 2008

Cameron trip

another new month..seems like everything had changed..today just came back from Cameron Highland with my relative and my family..having a great time at there, the environment of Cameron Highland is very nice..i like the fresh air at there, even without air-conditional also can feel cold,windy, and also rainy day..i really enjoy this trip at there, luckily before went to this trip we planned our activities at there and bring those things to there..this is first time i heard my cousin brother said went to Cameron Highland and jump into the indoor swimming pool..when they jump into the swimming pool they all said very cold but keep on play water, maybe want make their body not so cold?? we also visited few places and took some photos for memory..it looks like everyone who in the trip for this time very enjoy, it also have some jokes..for example..my cousin sister want to boil water with boiler but she forgot to switch on until her husband notice and said she want use her power to boil the water we all heard that and laugh then my cousin sister faster went to switch on the power,she looks like very shame when we said that..haha..really funny..in this trip i only realize that how much for 7 teenagers can eat..really out of my expected..i never thought 7 of us can eat so much for every meal..actually i very miss some one when i at there even i playing with my cousins..luckily got call me and let me listen your voice, the feel very nice..really..

No comments: