Monday, August 25, 2008

complicated...?

haha..today very happy from the moment i wake up this morning, so my whole day is with happy mood and feeling. last night i almost 2am only went to sleep, i chat with friend until forget the time even i very tired also. thats why today when i wake up, i feel very tired and sleepy wish to sleep again for few minutes after you wake me up by sms me, but you keep on sms me and make me cannot fall asleep and reply your message said that i were woke up then i go to prepare my stuff to attend my first lesson for new semester. finally i can know my result when i meet my head department she told me my result and tomorrow i have to meet her again for more detail. tonight i really need to rest early, because i feel like not enough sleep. today i check back my planning sheet i only know that i am kinda slow i have to work harder to finish and graduate as soon as possible if not i also don't know when will i graduate...hmm...i seldom can have happy mood like today. today i only learn 1 new thing from someone..that is..no matter is love or friendship or what if is not yours it wouldn't belong on you it sure will leave you on one day..i understand this theory if apply in love, but if apply in friendship, i now only learn it and realize it as well...maybe that is not belong on me as well..it might just a part of my life, thanks to come and become a part of my life..not everyone can get back the things that you lose it, i wearing a present from my mum few years ago but i lost it today, luckily i can found it at somewhere, i understand that i not the person who can always so lucky and get back the thing i lost..i know the thing keep on get back previously but today...i know it correctly that i will lose it forever..wouldn't be back anymore..i sure that..even don't wish that happen on me, i think also useless to say or do anything right now..its too late..

No comments: