Monday, August 18, 2008

thanks for everything..


today i received a message from the one of the person who i very care, that is my brother..obviously he is not my real brother, but he is a very good friend of mine and i always treat him as my brother, and he also treat me as his sister..actually i quite glad that i can know him from online game then we leave each other contact number and keep contact until now..i know him already 3 years, in this 3 years even though argued with him but our relationship still the same without changes..just now his message make me feel very happy and his word useful to me. he won't force me do something that i dislike and will help me if i need his help, sometime i am thinking if he really is my brother what will happen? is it still same like now? or worst than my relationship with my real brother? haha..in this 3 years he and me pass through everything, many people will suspect what is our relationship? couple? best friend? sister and brother? or what? even my mum also will ask me why i so close with him? i just answer her that he is my very good friend that i very appreciate, me and he share everything no matter in study, love, live and many..very thanks his message for me, his message really give me a lots of support. even though now he at Kampar studying luckily he still remember me this jie jie as well..hehe..di di..jie jie very happy that can know you, and i sure you know what jie jie treat you also..thanks i really appreciate..

No comments: