Tuesday, August 19, 2008

19/8/08

today i went to dentist there for check up, i almost late for the appointment luckily i not late..haha..i run all the way but still late for few minutes..lucky no one scold me..don't know why every time almost need spend 1hour at there, the guy dentist keep on check my teeth and braces then he exchange his opinion with another dentist after that he also do the thing that he suppose to do for me..the guy dentist is the dentist that he will check my braces when i have the appointment..he check my braces quite detail and he no careless for everything while he help every patient checking..wah..he really make my teeth pain and make the braces more tight..while he help me make my braces tight i feel very pain, and also put the elastic on my braces..dentist also teach me the way wear the elastic and he also said that the elastic everyday have to change once after dinner and have to wear it 24 hour..oh my god, that will make me hard to open my mouth to talk because feel like something make my mouth cannot open wide..and my dinner..i also don't know what i have to eat..so i just drink some hot drink and mushroom for my dinner, hope tomorrow will be feel better and i forget the pain of the braces..erm..feel like don't know how many days cannot talk much..hmm..don't know who can understand my feeling right now leh...???

No comments: