Sunday, August 17, 2008

everything change..

last night actually is should be a happy day, but something change. it can say totally change on me, because of that i only realize that this world is too cruel, really cruel.. after cry i feel better, i tell myself..i must be happy no matter what happen, i still got my friend around me and support me..yesterday really appreciate my good friend stay beside me even she studying her Law. .she is the person who know me quite well among all my friend, really want say thank you and appreciate oh..i know everything happen sure have reason but i will treat it as a challenge in my life..i still remember what promises i gave and i will do it as well. even though you give up on me, but i want you know that i will always remember your advise..ok la..i don't want my own story i not want share my problem at here, but i just want let you know that i can be better and stand up again and will not lose my direction. i know you teach me very hard and i know i am your failure example for you but i will prove to you i will do it..no matter how hard i will continue sustain and do my thing as well..don't worry friend, i promise you all that i can be back my own self and can be better because i also want change myself and make a list to me and let me do for everyday!!!

No comments: