Tuesday, August 12, 2008

my dream holiday- hong kong


today i want to write a blog about my dream holiday- hong kong. as i said in my previous blog, today i going to continue the detail about the blog. if can i wish i can go traveling with my bf, i don't care the trip is 3 days 2 nights or 5 days 4 nights as long i can go with my bf then i satisfy with the trip. i also hope the trip can bring me many sweet memory between me and my bf, so that me and him can go shopping together, eat together, play together, enjoy together, take photo together and many things. of course i just dream about it and he don't know i dream this, haha..maybe shy to let him know??? if i really can travel with my bf to hong kong i want to eat many great food at there, as many people say hong kong is a nice place to shopping and eat. therefore i wish i can go there have a look and visit my aunt who stay at there. maybe i will go hong kong Disneyland have a look and can play and walk at there at night i think it is a great things for traveling such as the fantasy land and the it's a small world. other than that i also wish i can go ladies street,pacific place, city plaza,and north of lantau island to watch dolphin. if go hong kong i think i can gain my weight because i know the food is very delicious such as egg tarts,pineapple bun,wantan mee,dim sum,cha siu bao and many. i just thinking also feel wanna fly to there and have a try on every food...but..that just my dream,perhaps i really can have the chance to there..





p/s today i made 2 people angry about me, 1 is my best friend and another 1 is my boss...sorry to both of you...

No comments: