Wednesday, August 13, 2008

i wouldn't mix my personal thing with other


today my mood not very good actually, but my boss realize it. i did not tell him that i not in mood, but he could realize that, and he can keep on advise me until i get what he mean. he told me that he vomit many blood for just advise me and make me understand what he teach me. i also promise he that i wouldn't mix my personal thing with other, and i rarely heard he said great to me. it is a great feeling when he said great to me. wahaha..really happy when he said that to me. after that i feel better, and know what should i do for next. i really need many activities to gain more experience and let mind mindset open bit. even though i still having my semester break for two weeks, but seems like my mood not very happy at all..there are too many things happen around me, until i also don't know how should i take it. luckily now i feel better. thank you and i appreciate what you teach me before even though you always say that you vomit blood until i understand what you mean. ok, back to my title, i wouldn't mix my personal thing and wouldn't let those thing make me lost and control my emotion. so it mean whenever and whatever thing happen i cannot and wouldn't mix it when i face anyone, and also mean whatever thing also cannot affect my emotion. i know is hard to handle my emotion but i will try my best to do it. human emotion is related with the thing you care, if the thing you care you will easily get angry, if the thing you not really care then you will not easily get angry no matter what other people do or did on the thing you dislike. form now on i will try to change, not try i will change it..!!

No comments: