Monday, August 11, 2008

it will end soon..


what thing will end soon?? i very tired to waiting those promises don't know when will come true,and also don't know what the point that i wait for the promises. how many times that i said to you that i don't wish and expect any promises from anyone,but how many times i do it i also don't know. boss today ask me if i have rm3000 what will i do? will i go penang or hong kong for travel? i said of course is hong kong. then he continue ask me what my plan if i really go hong kong for travel? i reply he i will bring my bf or my mum for traveling. he ask again,if wit bf what is my plan? i said of course wish can go with bf travelling together, eat together, enjoy together, take photo together some more got a people help me take my things, care together, shopping together and many lo..i know what the point he keep on ask me question,but certain indescribable feeling in my heart...certain thing i know i need to give up for certain reasons but certain thing i don't think i will give up easily. which thing is worth for me to continue and which thing is really can give up??? long time me and you didn't chat long and chat our problem we facing everyday,slowly and slowly feel that we not like previous time is it i think too much or i don't want talk my problem with you??perhaps all those unanswered question will end soon..

No comments: