Thursday, August 14, 2008

i will not give up..


why this few days there are many things happen around me?last night my friend suddenly change her personal message in msn then my another friend ask me what happen and make me feel blur what is going on. is it somebody wish to watch great movie on me that is why keep on making trouble on me? or the person want to test me that is why make so many thing behind on me? actually what is that person's motive? i know it well, you want me beg on you don't do anything because you know too many things about me? you think will i beg you to stop all those thing right now? from last night until now i also try my best and tell my best that cannot mix up and do not mix up,i must change that. every problem i having now i just treat it as my challenge for me in my life, my friend ask me how am i going to solve the problem? i no answer them,i just said i will handle it by myself and wouldn't let same thing happen on me again. i thought after we graduate from secondary our problem can solve it automatic, but you still keep on search my news after graduate till now? will you feel what you do from past till now is very childish? will you feel bored? is tat the thing you can make on me?? if you think a bit failure will make me fall down and couldn't stand up again then you can watch a great movie on me, then i will tell you that it will not happen for me, i am not the person you know in secondary school..

No comments: