Sunday, August 24, 2008

i believe

again today is rainy day, i feel very cold. today i have a different feeling with the rainy day for past few days. i feel today's the rainy day and inside my feeling is same, perhaps is crying silently. this morning i wake up by my little niece she knock my door and wake me up, so cute hehe..actually before she knock the door i wake up by those relatives noises and sms with someone but i get a shock news that i don't ever think will happen on me, i did not tell anyone unless her. she is not my friend even i hope i can be friend with her but i know her and she know me too, i told her the shock news then she ask me 1 question that i also don't know how to answer. start from tomorrow i will change it, totally change it someone make me change it, i couldn't take it i will lock it with password that no one will know and enter it. i also don't wish become like this but it seem like its the best way for me right now, hmm, tomorrow having my first class for new semester, is a new and hard challenge for me in this semester but i will try my best to take it because i have to do it no matter how hard it is, i don't want waste my time on useless thing and stuff. to make a decision is need many brave to do it, once you decide then don't turn back, cannot regret and cannot keep on think others to make yourself lose your own direction again, once you lost your direction you are hard to find it. i haven't make a decision, i guess i will have the decision soon..i believe..

No comments: