Monday, November 26, 2012

L.O.L !!

"When a person fall in love, IQ of the person will become lower."
I wonder how true is this all the while, but i think i can understand it now.
I partly agree with the statement above, but not fully agree;
i have seen some cases around me and i wonder how could i help them.......

Due to a stupid reason, i choose to wake up earlier to complete my incomplete task;
and keep remind myself have to finish it as soon as possible but......................
When the moment i going to finish my task, i only realize how stupid am i....

It seems like angel and devil of my body fighting with each other for few hours,
angel said : you have to complete current task as you have another task to complete;
devil said: you should sleep for few more hours because you're tired and sleepy.
In the end angel won, but devil keep disturbing and persuading the owner listen to it.

I keep remind myself that i have another incomplete task,
therefore i stay awake and complete current task.
While i doing my task i received a call from my college mate,
i become her listener for an hour while complete my task.

Finally im going to complete my current task, i tell myself just left little bit go ahead....
But....a call ruined my expectation and started to feel how stupid am i.
"Changing always faster than planning, it can ruin your plan just for a second."

When i done all my task, i asked myself
Why am i so stupid wake up so earlier just for a stupid reason and people?
Why am i expect everything goes smooth as what we plan?
Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

The reason i wake up so early become an unnecessary thing,
just because i hopes to stay beside you when you need me;
therefore i choose to awake earlier to done all my incomplete task,
in the end i feel i useless because you dont ever need me at all.

Since nobody need me, why am i so stupid and rush like nobody?
It is very very funny, i sacrifice my sleeping time just to complete my task;
this is what i get from you...Hahahahahaha......
Perhaps i should listen to devil, sleep few more hours for my own good.

No comments: