Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Uncertain

My feeling for today consider mixing,
At first i thought "you" and me getting closer,but its not
Is that sound funny?Probably it is funny.
I wonder how could i so silly all the time,
Why could i so silly again and again?
Why Why Why?
Who can tell me why??

At first i was so happy because of the word,
but after i asked "you" what the meaning of the word,
i only realized how stupid am i.
Happy and sad because of the same word from "you"
Shall i said that my imagination is TOO GOOD?
Or am i typically of silly girl?
I no idea, really no idea of it....do you know it?

When you send me a message in facebook and ask me
what happened to me and mind to tell you?
I did think many ways to answer your question,
in the end i just said nothing.
What am i for "you" actually?
A normal friend? Stranger? Or what?

Sometime i do asked myself many many times,
even i feel its the best that i can know you.
I feel lucky to know you,do you know it?
Perhaps everything is just what i thought.
Maybe i don't deserve to know you?

I never tell anyone of my feeling right now,
none of my friend know,include "you".
What shall i say and how shall i say??
I do wish to get into relationship,but i afraid.
i know "you" are in the same situation wit me.

Am i think too much?
Am i expect much?
Am i stupid?
Am i good in imagination?
Am i too rely on you?

Can i pretend there is nothing happened?
Can i choose step back instead of step forward?
Can i choose ignore your messages and concern?
Can i choose hide my things from you?
Can I? Can I? Can I?

I do feel touch when i get your concern in message of facebook,
At the moment,i feel sweet,touch,appreciate during i sick.
Maybe there is nothing guarantee in life,
especially love and relationship.
No one can guarantee that human will not change.

We do say step by step and go slowly,
but how many step we have done?
1? 2? 3? 4? or none?
So far where are we?
Are we walk together?
Or separately?
Do "you" know where are we now?
Or do you know where are you and where am i?

How if i choose stop it now?
How if i choose i keep it now?
How if i choose hide in the deepest?
How if i choose ignore it?
How if i choose continue it?
How if???

No comments: