Thursday, February 10, 2011

complicated

Recently my mood keep in down path,
but i still acting that im happy.
It had been more than a week that "you" disappear,
but i don't know the reason why "you" disappear.
Who can tell me the reason "you" disappear?

The longer time "you" disappear,
the sad am i.
But who can understand my feeling?
My friends told me that everything just a dream,
just i too care of it and "you"
I wonder is that true?
But i no answer for that.

We are just friend,
although we promised each other that focus on own career or studies,
until "you" back from England and arrange time for meet,
before we develop further.
After that incident happened, "you" never reply my message in fb.
And then, "you" never find me or leave a single message for me.
Sometime i really wonder am i too care about "you"?

In the end, i send "you" a message ask you what happen,
are "you" avoid me? or purposely not to reply?
I really don't know, really don't know.
I started ask myself shall i give up or continue?

I saw an article in facebook, i really praise the girl actually.
The story stated with a girl waiting a guy for 2 months,
because the guy get hurt in past relationship,
so the guy do not accept the confess of the girl.
Therefore the girl keep text the guy everyday for 2 months,
but that guy never reply any single to the girl.

Slowly the girl feel tired of waiting,
in her last text for the guy,she wrote she shall give up and wished him happy.
On the other hand,in this 2 months the guy slowly feel that he love that girl,
and when he want to confess to the girl,
he only switch on his phone and saw all the texts from that girl,
at the moment he only regret did not accept the girl.

From the article, i really praise what the girl did.
Not every girl can wait a guy for 2 months,
or shall say love will not wait for anyone,
so DO appreciate the person who stay beside you.
There are many couple couldn't together because of many reason.

Although i very wish to get in relationship with "you",
but after that incident happened, i no dare to think so.
Maybe "you" and me do not have the faith to have extra status,
anyway, i am glad that i can know you as well.
I'll try my best to make my life happy.

Even though i do not know that will "you" reply my message,
i just can say up to "you".
I feel tired with love, and i lost my way too.
I keep waiting for your message; but too bad i can't get,
even think many excuses for "you";
but.......nothing change?
Shall i give up or continue???
Hope i can get answer whether give up or continue.
No matter how, i DO hopes that "you" can happy,
this is what my wishes.

No comments: