Thursday, August 21, 2008

thank you..

every time i start my blog with today feel like bit sien..just now i went out for dinner with my mother because she need to go boutique to take something, but she don't really know the exactly place for the boutique so she drive the car keep on finding but still cannot find it. then we decide go to eat dinner after that only go to find again, so we go to eat steamboat. i just can eat the soft food others my mum finish it hahaha.. because i also feel hard to eat anything so i try to eat slowly perhaps i can finish all the food, but those soft food actually also hard to swallow it. after that we go to find the boutique again, finally we find it. the shop is bigger than previous shop, is nicer and the worker i just can recognize 1 worker, and another 1 i don't recognize maybe is new worker. the worker that i can recognize help my mother take some cloth for her to test, some i feel quite nice but some maybe not suitable for my mother so she just take few cloth at last, then i also get 1 cloth from the shop. today i finish the movie that i want to watch from youtube, finally i can finish it by today erm, quite nice for me but i know that not everyone like it. and actually i also want to thanks that you accompany me while your colleague is on leave and try to make me happy or even say joke to me..so i know i will appreciate what you did today..thanks..

No comments: