Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tomato sausage spaghetti and mushroom soup

Date: 15/08/2011

Time: 8:10pm

Location: My house

Purpose: My delicious dinner and mushroom soup ^^

Food: Tomato sausage spaghetti and chicken mushroom soup xD

I appreciated the delicious dinner you cook in last minute, and the ingredient all prepare in last minute; happy happy and i enjoyed at all =) So thanks for the chef of the day ya..hehehe ^^


Date: 15/08/2011

Time: 8:10pm

Location: My house

Food: 3 plates of Tomato sausage spaghetti and 3 bowls of mushroom soup

Purpose: Just to snap the nice food and store it in my memories =)

Chef: My group leader Mr.K

p/s: First time i tasted the spaghetti cook by my friend, at first it tasteless, but later on i feel it was nice because everything is prepared by last minute. The environment while having dinner also nice and harmony, such a sweet and enjoyable moment ya..i appreciated it =)


No comments: