Sunday, February 27, 2011

33 hours

Finally i had break my record!!
What record is it??
The longest time i never sleep!!
My previous record was busy chatting with my guy friend,
until 6something in the morning only go to bed.
I thought that will be my record....
but i never thought i break my record on 25-26/2/2011.
I never sleep for 33 hours,
it sound kinda crazy right?

Maybe there is nothing special for somebody,
but seriously i really break my record.
In that 33 hours,
i really exhausted,sleepy and so on.
What i did in this 33 hours?

I woke up at 8am+
After that reading up the assignment i had received from my member,
and then searching information until 1:30pm;
then rush to college for appointment until 3:50pm only reach home.
after that still need to cinema for purchased ticket,
and go for my class.

After back from my class, feel quite tired.
And then keep on doing my stuff and looking for my members,
too bad its hard to get my member as well, luckily he appear.
After that keep rushing my assignment as well until next day.
Obviously i like group assignment,but depend who is the person i group with.
In this semester, this group work.....
seriously i got no expectation.

I keep playing songs in case i falling asleep half way,
i feel so miss "him" in sudden,
therefore i send a message to him, too bad that no reply from him.
After i done all the things i need to do, i went for breakfast;
and went to college for attending class.
During the class, i really feel sleepy but i keep looking around.
Luckily my group able to send our assignments to lecturer,
but before that we still editing our references with rush.

After class i have to stay at beauty saloon for 2 hours,
i having my lunch with my mum and then go home.
When the moment i reached home,
seriously i couldn't take it anymore.....
After done changed my cloth,i straight away sleep until i been wake.
Having few hours nap, feel much better.

Watched "the mechanic" in cinema after dinner,
when i reach home, i still feel sleepy..
End up enjoy my sleeping until next day.
Maybe its long period that i do not have a nice sleep,
but i guess i still have to rush with my other assignments before final @.@

No comments: