Wednesday, November 4, 2009

my 21st bday celebration on 24/10/09

Hmm..
Just now ask me act kiss "spider", now ask me act eat "spider"??
This gang of friends, really got many weird pose..
But i enjoy the celebration that they plan for me..thanks ya^o^
Love you all~~^.^Muax~
Oh no..!!
They ask me kiss the "spider"
"spider" actually is a kiwi and those chocolate as legs and head..
Are they asking me act cute??
Will I look like silly girl?? hmm....(wonder...)
Hehe..am i smile sweet??LOL~
Show my teeth and wanna cut my beautiful cake..
Haha..1...2....3........smile...snap photo liao~keke..
Hmm...friends ask me make wish o..
Got 3 wishes,hope will come true..^^
Wah~ looking the nice and pretty cake
Feel like not really want to eat it..=.=
Comment->Cake from Bizz cafe..hmm...not bad leh..
Thanks thanks all my lovely friends..
I love the cake so much ^o^
My first birthday cake for my birthday on 2009
Date: 24/10/09
Location: Bizz Cafe
Purpose: celebrate my birthday ^^
Cameraman: 1 of the worker in Bizz Cafe

p/s: I feel this photo nice because all of us smile
and show our beautiful teeth keke^o^

Date: 24/10/09
Location: Bizz Cafe (Bukit Tinggi)
Total of People: 5 girls (can form a "gang") LOL~
Purpose: My birthday celebration ^_^

p/s: Hey girls..see the mirror and say "cheese", show your
beautiful and white teeth ^^


Date: 24/10/09
Location: Bizz cafe ( Bukit Tinggi)
Total of people: 4 girls (before 2pm)
Purpose: Celebrate my birthday ^.^

p/s: hey everyone see the mirror there and smile..that's right ^_^





2 comments:

Tommi Choo said...

........








LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

purple dolphin said...

you really cincai lo..
haiz..sob sob=.=