Friday, January 23, 2009

thanks

Headache few days still haven't recover even worst, haiz.. This morning "boss" just called me after he knew i didn't eat medicine even headache then we chat a lots, he said he curious that why recently i so listened to his word? I answered him that i don't know, i am not happy yet i am trying to make myself hapy back because "daddy" told me that if certain thing you don't know how to do for next, just leave it make your own mood happy back then only find the solution, perhaps this is a good way for me. Sometime i was thinking why can't i mature as "daddy"? Today i got the answer i want, don't know how to explain my feeling. Err, it can be sad,upset, and many feeling mix together. Perhaps i wish something could change, but is that possible? "daddy" said to me,if i got the answer then just do, but don't regret once i do. I did try to don't care so much, don't bother so much but end up you complain to me. I knew i too care about you, but what you make me feel is im not important for you, perhaps im nothing for you. I also wish i fell wrong but... Erm, actually i also want to thanks all the friends who know im sick and concern about me and give me some support and opinion to me while im lost my direction i really appreciate thanks. Today i chat with a friend who came back from Beijing, long time i didn't chat with him. I very enjoy when i chat with him, we chat lots of problems and jokes make me keep on laughing. I very miss the time when the time we both are single and can chat many things, today i feel like we both like back to the past, very enjoy and happy. Since he went to Beijing we seldom contact each other, but i believe we are good friend even we know each other not very long. Later i have to attend class, today is last class for this week after that when i come back i will go out with my parent for dinner, hopefully today will be a good and happy day..

No comments: