Saturday, August 9, 2008

thank you..


Today i have a meeting with a friend,can he consider as my friend?i don't think so,seems like him do more than a friend will do,him teach me many thing and i have learn many thing from him,i think i call he as my boss or my teacher is suitable...haha.. I do very appreciate the things that him teach me,advises,and many from him. Maybe he know i appreciate maybe he didn't know,it doesn't matter because i know that i appreciate everything that he teach me is enough. Is fate that i can know him, and he always beside me. As he said to me there is something stop me even though i know those theory that he told me, i don't know whether i admit or not but i sure he know there is something stop me. I know i always make he disappointed to me,but he still did not give up wanna thank to him. i just want to tell you that your advises i know and i will think about it..erm...i believe i can prove it to you, perhaps i can become the girl who confidently bet with you during cny..

No comments: